For illustrious Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree in Math, two most reputed institutes in India are the Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) of Bangalore, and the Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI). These institutes conduct math entrance test, usually in late May every year. For BS Degree in Math (a four-year course), the top two best institutes in India are the IIT Kanpur, and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc.), Bangalore. Again, for doing Integrated M. Sc in Mathematics the three most prestigious universities are the University of Hyderabad, Tezpur University, and the Pondicherry University.
For Integrated MS Degree in Mathematics the most reputed institutes in India are - Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) located in Pune, Kolkata, Mohali, Bhopal, and Trivandrum; and the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) in Bhubaneswar. And, for Integrated MSc-PhD Programs in Mathematics, the most eminent and popular institutes in India are - Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai; the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai; and, the Harish Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad.
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) screening test (for B. Math Degree)
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI) math test (for B. Sc Degree in Math)
- AIEEE (for BS Degree by Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore)
- IIT JEE Entrance Exam (For BS Degree at IIT Kanpur; or Integrated MS Degree at IISER)
- KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) Entrance Exam
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) (Integrated MS Degree in Math at Bhubaneswar)
- Math Entrance Exam of the University of Hyderabad (Integrated M. Sc in Math)
- Indian National Mathematical Olympiad (INMO) exam
- Math Entrance test by Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai
- National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) exam (for Integrated M. Sc-PhD Programs at IMSc, or HRI)
Math Entrance Exams Practice OnlineThese all math entrance exams require comprehensive preparation and expert proficiency. Therefore, extensive and well-rounded information about the syllabus and pattern of the targeted math entrance test, along with ample practice for solving exam questions, are essential and commonly recommended. Today, there are a large number of educational or coaching institutions that provide facilities for math exams test online, for promoting necessary familiarity and proficiency. The math entrance exams practice, has been found very profitable for increasing speed of tackling questions, for the best possible results. Information about such institutions is often provided in ours website to serve all mathematics students.
|List of Entrance Exams in India|