The Boarding or Residential Schools are regarded highly as most efficient and desirable centers for proper and exquisite school education to students, in countries worldwide. In India also, these boarding schools are quite prominent nationwide and are cherished by the majority of students and parents. Ours this elaborately crafted article provides all-round, comprehensive, and refined information regarding the boarding schools in india, essentially including some of the best boarding schools in india. Several boarding schools of india command international recognition and reputation for decent school education at par with the global standards.
Since the school education system in India is of world standards and one of the largest school education systems in the entire world, India has a large number of internationally acclaimed boarding schools well-equipped with world-class educational infrastructure and personality development resources and facilities. In general, the majority of the boarding schools of India offer school education from the Nursery or Class I to the Class XII, to both boy and girl students belonging to India and abroad. These boarding schools located in all across the entire country at most suitable and ideal locations, are duly affiliated by State Boards of school education, CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), ICSE (Indian Council of Secondary Education), and some famous International Boards. Most of the reliable and reputed boarding schools are run efficiently by prestigious private organizations or educational trusts.
List of Best Boarding Schools in India
School education offers the necessary pedestal for bright and illustrious careers and formation of highly creative and winsome personalities. This basic and vital fact is the central theme behind the educational infrastructure, resources, and facilities offered by the boarding schools. Moreover, the location and environment of the boarding school are significant influencing factors to proper education and personality development of students. It is the reason that most of the successful and reputed boarding schools of India and abroad are located in peaceful, safe, and salubrious environment, free from the clamor and congestion of the bustling cities.
The most common facilities offered by the majority of boarding schools of India are - well-equipped and high-tech educational infrastructure; enriched educational curriculum of global standards; modern well-resourced laboratories; spacious, comfortable, and safest hostel facilities; well-disciplined environment; due care and concern for every student; lavish teaching faculty; considerate and decent caretakers and helpers; ample recreational facilities; prompt medical facilities; auditoriums; libraries; indoor and outdoor sports facilities; and easy and safest transportation facilities.Based on these salient features, given below is the selective list of boarding schools in india, which contains essentially some of the best boarding schools of India:
- Doon School, Dehra Dun (Uttrakhand)
- St. Joseph Indian High School, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- The Lawrence School, Sanawar (Himachal Pradesh)
- Rishi Valley School, Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh)
- Good Shepherd International School (GSIS), Nilgiris (Tamil Nadu)
- Welham Girls School, Dehra Dun (Uttrakhand)
- Bishop Cotton School, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
- Mayo College Girls School, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- Bgs International Residential School, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- St. John's International Residential School, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Templeton Academy International, Nainital (Uttrakhand)
- The Jain International School, Bilaspur (Madhya Pradesh)
- The Rajasthan School, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- R M K Residential School, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- St. Edmund's School, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Saraswathi Vidyalaya, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- SelaQui International School, Dehra Dun (Uttrakhand)