Welcome to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a civic, specialized university situated in Delhi, India. Originated in 1998 it is an education-cum-connecting university which connects more than 120 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 universities and hubs on its college grounds with one legitimate college Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (under the straight management of the university). Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has been graded 'A' by NAAC Qualified University.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has got the Platinum Technology Award for excellence and brilliance in the arena of teaching, in Geneva, Switzerland, offered by other ways Management and Consulting (OMAC), a Paris-based global society.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a associate of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, Medical Council of India and Distance Education Council.
Since 2005-2006 on, five years after the establishment of university, the Government of Delhi come across the request of non-recurring payments only, these comprises, building upkeep, acquisition of test center tools, books, office fittings and other practical and non-practical equipment's.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Courses Offered
University has following subdivisions which are basically responsible for managerial works correlated to university:
- Personnel Branch
- Planning Branch
- Store and Purchase Section
- Accounts Section
- Public Relation Office
- Academic Affairs
- Affiliation Branch
- Office of International Affairs
Indraprastha University has 13 schools and 2 centers. These are the facilities of the university. Most of them are present at either main university campus (Dwarka) or Kashmere Gate campus; they are among the forerunner organizations of the university. Prospectus for these universities and centers is typically unlike from other allied organizations.
- University School of Information Technology
- University School of Chemical Technology
- University School of Biotechnology
- University School of Management Studies
- University School of Environment Management
- University School of Basic & Applied Sciences
- University School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- University School of Law and Legal Studies
- University School of Engineering & Technology
- University School of Education
- University School of Architecture & Planning
- University School of Medicine and Para-Medical Health Sciences
- University School of Mass Communication
- University Centers
- University Centre for IT Services & Infrastructure Management
- University Centre for Disaster Management Studies
For acquiring the information regarding fees and admission forms and the prospectus a Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Campus and Locations
The university has two properties: one in Kashmere Gate and new in Dwarka. Kashmere Gate was the unique campus where institution of higher education was set up, and Dwarka campus is the renovated campus of university. At present-day time university is now operative from its Dwarka campus extending over an area of 60 acres majority of which is still under construction. Nearly all of its branches have moved from Kashmere Gate, excluding University School of Management Studies, University School of Education and University School of Architecture & Planning which were planned to shift in July, 2011; the University School of Information Technology is working from both university grounds. On Dwarka campus, the university is administrating 10 schools and conveying expert teaching to more than 3000 graduate and post-graduate students.