MBA EducationEnquire Now
An MBA Degree has now become a highly-demanded and prosperous additional degree in almost all fields of profession and commerce. After essential graduation in any educational or professional discipline, majority of students and professionals commonly opt for an MBA degree in their respective subject, in order to enrich their career and prosper rapidly and optimally gainfully in their professions. These facts describe the ever-increasing importance and usefulness of the mba degree, in countries located in all around the whole world.
Hence, there are now an ever-growing number of institutions for providing quality mba education to students, professionals, and businessmen of almost all economic sectors. The most prominent and reputed institutions and universities offering world-class and propelling mba education are in countries of USA, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, India, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand, South Africa, and other European and American countries. Owing to ever-growing demand and utility of mba education, a variety of mba programs are now being offered by these mba institutions, under the categories of part-time, full-time, one-year mba, and online mba education, besides the usual campus-based mba courses. The section below deals exclusively with 'mba education india', in order to serve students and professionals belonging to India and abroad, in finding their cherished mba education in India.
MBA Education in India
In India, the paramount regulatory authority for mba education in India, is the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The business schools and mba universities of India are of global prominence and prestige, because of offering illustrious and world-class mba education to myriads of Indian and International people every year. A large number of efficient business administrators, talented business executives and managers, veteran professionals, and visionary corporate leaders have been produced by these India business schools every year.
Almost all sorts of subjects are covered by mba education in india, under the two broad categories of full-time mba programs and one-year executive mba programs. The most popular subjects for mba management expertly tackled by India business schools include - Operations Management, General Management, Business Administration, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Business Accounting, Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Global Logistics, Sports Management, International Business, Sales & Marketing, Pharmacy, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Development & Management, Industrial & Public relations, Business Strategy, Information Systems, Hospitality Management, Organizational Behavior & Leadership, Quantitative Methods, and many more.
The most prestigious institutes in India for mba education management, are the following governmental and private institutions, some of which also provide convenient mba education online:
- Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Lucknow, Indore.
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management, Pune
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Mumbai
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (Mumbai)
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Institute For Financial Management And Research (IFMR), Chennai
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM), Bhubaneshwar
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore (TN).