Schools in IndiaEnquire Now
India's educational infrastructure ranks among the largest education systems in the world, in respect of both school education, and the higher education. In this highly informative article, we offer all-round and enlightening information about Schools in India, along with the list of best schools in India. The school education in India comprises of primary education and secondary education, leading up to the level of 10+2.
The school education in India is compulsory for all persons, and is therefore, provided free by the State Governments and the Union Government, through public schools. Apart from the governmental public schools, there are numerous private schools in India, in all across the country, for providing necessary primary and secondary education to children and the youth. These schools in india are broadly divided into the categories of play schools or nursery schools, primary schools up to class V, secondary schools or higher secondary schools up to level 10+2. After 10+2 students enter into the world of higher education in colleges or universities. The syllabus of school education is regulated, updated, and controlled by the State Boards, CBSE, ICSE, and ISC in India.
The private schools are funded and run by one or more private organizations or trusts, and are regarded as significant and elegant complementary to the governmental schools, for school education. Today, for better school education, the private schools are deemed to be more competent and efficient. Hence, the number of private schools in india has been ever-growing, under the categories of nursery schools, primary schools, convent schools, and residential schools. Most of the private residential schools in India generally provide education from the nursery or class I to the class 10+2. There residential schools admit both boys and girls, with the promise of bright and better school education and well-rounded personality development of the individuals. Almost all necessary and luxurious educational and other facilities are provided by these residential/boarding schools. In the section below, provided is the latest list of best schools in india, under this category of residential schools.
List of Best Schools in IndiaAmong an extensive list of schools in india, there are some hugely prominent and commonly reputed residential schools in India, located in all across the country. These best schools are located cozily amidst the most suitable ambiance and surrounding, in order to provide the best possible school education to residing students, who have come from every part of India, and also from countries abroad. Majority of such residential and co-educational private schools provide the facilities of high-tech educational infrastructure, well-rounded educational curriculum of world standards, well-equipped laboratories, lavish recreational facilities, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, medical facilities, auditorium, libraries, and extremely comfortable and hygienic hostel facilities. The following are some of the best residential schools in India, on account of all these considerations:
- Doon School, Dehradun (Uttrakhand)
- Good Shepherd International School (GSIS), Nilgiris (Tamil Nadu)
- St. Joseph Indian High School, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- The Lawrence School, Sanawar (Himachal Pradesh)
- Rishi Valley School, Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh)
- Welham Girls School, Dehra Dun (Uttrakhand)
- The Jain International School, Bilaspur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Templeton Academy International, Nainital (Uttrakhand)
- Bishop Cotton School, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
- The Rajasthan School, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- St. John's International Residential School, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Bgs International Residential School, Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- St. Edmund's School, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Mayo College Girls School, Ajmer (Rajasthan)
- R M K Residential School, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Saraswathi Vidyalaya, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- SelaQui International School, Dehra Dun (Uttrakhand)