Public Schools in IndiaEnquire Now
The educational infrastructure of India for school education is rather vast, up-to-date, and ever-refining. The school education in India is divided broadly into the major categories of the Pre-nursery and Nursery education, Primary education, Secondary education, and the Higher Secondary education. The school education in India ranges from the Pre-nursery education at play schools to 10+2 level.
After this school education students go to colleges for higher education. Under these categories, these schools can either be public schools or the private schools, based on the funding given to them. Generally and most commonly, the public schools are funded directly by the State or Central Governments, and also by some local or social welfare educational trusts or societies. On the other hand, the private schools are funded by private organizations or firms, and therefore, demand adequate and commensurate education and tuition fees from the students.
In case of public schools, such education fees are nominal, or education is provided fully gratis. Again, the schools in India are recognized by the State Boards, CBSE, ICSE, and the International Boards. They have their own procedures for admissions at diverse levels of school education. The private schools can also be the residential or boarding schools, for both boy and girl students. In general, most of the residential private schools provide education from Nursery or Class I to Class 10+2. Information about these residential or boarding schools is given in another article under the same title, in ours this website. Below are informed some of the best public schools in india.
List of Best Public Schools in India
There are numerous public and private schools in every big city of India, in all across the country. In general, the public schools in india provide education during the day-time to both boy and girl students, and are thus, co-educational day-schools. Again, the majority of public schools are funded by the State Governments or the Central Government, or by some social welfare Trusts, or other societies. Thus, the fees taken from the students are quite reasonable or nominal, by most of the public schools.
However, some public schools are quite prominent for offering quality education, bright and well-disciplined environment, ample opportunities and facilities for well-rounded personality development, and quite economical fees. There are several such public schools in every major and developed cities of India. Hereunder, we are providing a selective list of public schools in india, which essentially includes some of the best public schools of the country.
Here, there are many public schools in India besides the list provided here:
- National Public School, Indiranagar, Bangalore
- Jubilee Hills Public School, Hyderabad
- P. S. Senior Secondary, Chennai
- Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai
- St. James School, Kolkata
- Vidya Niketan School, Bangalore
- St. Mary's Pune
- Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
- Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet
- Adam Public School, Ernakulam (Kerala)
- Golden Public School, Patiala
- Brindavan Public School, Kodaikanal (TN)
- Adarsh Public School, Visakhapatnam
- Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
- Gitanjali School, Hyderabad
- Sishya School, Adyar, Chennai
- Mallya Aditi International School, Bangalore
- The Shri Ram School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi
- Abha Public School, Bhopal
- Ramjas Public School, Delhi
- Kodaikanal Public School, Kodaikanal (TN)
- Sanskriti School, New Delhi
- Yadavindra Public School, Patiala