KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies Research - KJ SIMSR Entrance ExamEnquire Now
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research conducts an entrance exam called Somaiya Admission Test (SAT) for admission to its Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Retail Management) course. K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research has been awarded as the best management institute by the Bombay management association and is considered to be amongst the best institutes for management education.
A candidate must be a graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from recognized university. Those in their final year of graduation can also apply.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of following weightages:
- SAT (Somaiya Admission Test) : 80 Marks
- Group Discussion (GD): 30 Marks
- Personal Interview (PI) including relevant work experience: 50 Marks
- Written Communication Test: 15 Marks
- Past Academic Record: 25 Marks
- Total: 200 Marks
Availability of Application Forms: SIMSR SAT are expected to be available online by April End through the official website. Candidates after filling the online application form have to send the printout of the form along with a demand draft to the institute.