Apply for PR / Citizenship New ZealandEnquire Now
People in New Zealand happily lead an outdoor life with a temperate climate & stunning variations - all surrounded by the Pacific and Tasman Oceans.
Knowing that you will spend far less time commuting in New Zealand than in most world cities, you'll also enjoy far more time with your friends & family. Many students, workers, professionals come to study, work or visit New Zealand and enjoy the life. Some of them stay for a short period and some of them want to be a permanent resident of New Zealand. You can get temporary or New Zealand residence card after applying for New Zealand permanent resident. If you want to be a citizen of New Zealand, you must
- To meet the eligibility to apply for PR in New Zealand.
- Apply for citizenship New Zealand.
- Confirm the status of your application & prepare for the citizenship test. Use the information study guide available on the Settlement Support website. www.ssnz.govt.nz.
- If you are above the age of 18, take the citizenship test.
- Attend a citizenship ceremony, if you are 14 or older.
For applying for PR in New Zealand, you'll have to do the following: How to apply for PR in New Zealand
- Obtain an application package.
- Read the instruction guide.
- Complete the pr application form & attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the fee and get the necessary receipt.
- Mail the application form and documents to Citizenship and Immigration New Zealand, Case Processing Centre.
The points to apply for PR in New Zealand vary on one candidate to another. As for example, skilled workers are persons with proper education, age, work experience, and language abilities