Study Permit New ZealandEnquire Now
New Zealand Study Permit is a document that allows international students to study in New Zealand for a limited period, normally at a specific New Zealand educational institution and in a particular program. Most of international students who come to study in New Zealand need New Zealand Study Permit. In some cases study permit is not required.
Study Permit New Zealand is not required in cases like a course or program with duration of six months or less, a minor child already in New Zealand, whose parents have legal status in New Zealand, other than Visitor Status and for the family or staff of a foreign representative to New Zealand.
You should apply for Study Permit New Zealand before you come to New Zealand if you think you may wish to continue your studies in another program after you complete the short-term program. If you do not have a valid New Zealand Study Permit and wish to continue your studies, you will have to leave New Zealand in order to apply for one. And if you have one but going to expire you can renew study permit or extend study permit New Zealand. There are some Study Permit New Zealand conditions. Some of them are mentioned here:
- Proof of an acceptance letter from the school or educational institution which you will attend.
- You must provide proof that you have sufficient funds to pay school fees and to reside in close proximity to the school.
- You must be able to make obvious that it is your intention to return home when your studies are complete.
- You may be required to pass a medical exam.
- You will need to obtain a temporary resident visa for studies in New Zealand.
Getting study permit New Zealand processing time vary offices to offices. You will be informed within 14 days about Study Permit New Zealand processing time. Study permit New Zealand fee may vary from one program to another. New Zealand study permit fee may be above $ 125.