Apply for PR / Citizenship UKEnquire Now
The United Kingdom is a thrilling country which you can really enjoy for a short visit or for a longer period if you make a decision to enroll in a course of study, work or even settle here.
It is experiencing a thriving economy & has built a strong reputation for its diversified and cosmopolitan life drawing people from all over the globe.
There is a mix & match of cultures with around 50 nationalities and about 300 different languages. As such one cannot help but feel welcome to get Citizenship UK. Thousands of persons come to be new citizens of UK. You can get UK Residence card after applying for UK permanent resident. If you want to be a citizen of UK, you have to meet the eligibility to apply for PR in UK:
- You must be aged 18 or over & are not of unsound mind.
- You must be of good character.
- You must be able to converse in the English language or Welsh or Scottish Gaelic.
- You should intend to live in the UK / in Crown Service abroad / be employed by an international organization of which the UK is a member / be employed by a company or association set up in the UK.
For applying for PR in UK, you will have to do the following: How to apply for PR in UK
- Obtain an application package.
- Read the instruction guide.
- Fill up the permanent resident application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the fee and get the necessary receipt.
- Mail the application form and documents to Citizenship and Immigration Centre.
The points to apply for PR in UK vary on one candidate to another. As for example, highly skilled workers are persons with proper education, age, work experience, and language abilities under one of UK's five tier points based immigration programs as permanent residents under six selection factors demonstrating their likelihood to be economically settled in UK. Applicants are evaluated under 6 factors & numerous sub factors of assessment providing UK pr points. They have to obtain required minimum points under five tier points to apply for PR in UK.