Mangalayatan University
Mangalayatan University

UK Visa

Enquire Now

The UK has launched a number of new UK immigration, UK visa, naturalization, work permit & UK working visa categories in last few years.The points based skilled immigration class the Highly Skilled Migrant Program (HSMP) brought in January 2002. But, the HSMP has been changed by Tier 1 (General), part of the UK's new five-tier points based system which covers all study, work, & training immigration routes into the UK.

If your desire is to immigrating to UK, you have a number of options while applying for permanent habitation status in UK. You will have to apply for UK Visa to the High Commission of UK or British Council in your country. You have to fill up UK Visa application and submit it to the High Commission of UK in your country. You will be able to fill the form if you meet the UK Visa requirements.

There are many types of UK Visa. The list of UK Visa includes UK Study Visa / UK Student Visa, UK Employment Visa / UK Work Visa, UK Tourist Visa, Temporary Resident visa, Permanent Residency under Skilled Category, Business Visa, and Family Class Visa etc. To get UK Visa you have to do the followings: how to get UK Visa

  • Submit your valid signed Passport. The passport must contain at least one blank visa page
  • One Application Form, fully completed and signed
  • Recent Professional passport-type photographs
  • Completed Cover Page and Credit Card Authorization forms
  • Proof of funds to support yourself and dependants during your stay and enable you to leave UK, such as a bank statement, pay stubs or proof of employment or proof of travelers checks
  • Copy of Airline Tickets or Travel Agency Itinerary
  • If you are visiting friends/relatives in UK, please submit an invitation from your hosts in UK along with a copy of their legal status in UK