Study in UKEnquire Now
UK Study Permit is actually a visa offered to a student to come to the UK, to enable them to pursue a course of study here.It is applied for at a British diplomatic mission abroad & entitles a person to stay, usually, for a period of twelve-month; and then it is renewable in the UK at the end of that period.
The majority of international students who come to study in UK require UK study permit. In some cases UK study permit is not required. Study permit UK is not required in cases like a course or program with duration of six months or less, a minor child already in UK, whose parents have legal status in UK, other than Visitor Status and for the family or staff of a foreign representative to UK.
You should apply for study permit UK before you come to UK if you think you may wish to continue your studies in another program after you complete the short-term program. If you do not have a valid UK study permit and wish to continue your studies, you will have to leave UK in order to apply for one. And if you have one but going to expire you can renew study permit UK or extend your visa for studying in UK. There are some Study Permit UK conditions. Some of them are mentioned here:
- Proof of an acceptance letter from the school or educational institution which you will attend.
- You must provide proof that you have sufficient funds to pay school fees and to reside in close proximity to the school.
- You must be able to make obvious that it is your intention to return home when your studies are complete.
- You may be required to pass a medical exam.
- You will need to obtain a temporary resident visa for studies in UK.