Study in CanadaEnquire Now
Study in Canada offers many advantages to international students. Canada has an outstanding reputation all over the world and offers a safe, multicultural environment for students for studying in Canada. Canadian colleges and universities are globally popular for their quality, and Canadian certifications are accepted across the world. The low tuition makes Canada study an excellent value.
International students experience incredibly diverse natural and cultural environments. To study in Canada for international students, there are some rules and regulations. You will have to get Canada Study Visa or Canada Student Visa for studying in Canada.Canada Study Visa offers many advantages to the international students. Canada study visas are not required for short term studying for periods of less than six months. Though, having one will allow you to expand your time in Canada to further your studiesWithout a study permit, it would be compulsory to return home & submit a new application for Canada Study Visa. Canada Study Visa is not work visa but Canada student visa permits you to work part time on the campus of the college or university with which you are registered. You will have to meet the following requirements to get Canada Student Visa:
- Proof of an acceptance letter from the school or educational institution which you will attend.
- You must provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay school fees and to reside in close proximity to the school.
- You must be able to demonstrate that it is your intention to return home when your studies are complete.
- You may be required to pass a medical exam.
- You will need to obtain a temporary resident visa for studies in Canada.