Study Permit CanadaEnquire Now
Canadian Study Permit is a document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada that allows a foreign student to study in Canada for a limited period, normally at a specific Canadian educational institution and in a particular program. Most of international students who come to study in Canada need Canada Study Permit. In some cases study permit is not required.
Study Permit Canada is not required in cases like a course or program with duration of six months or less, a minor child already in Canada, whose parents have legal status in Canada, other than Visitor Status and for the family or staff of a foreign representative to Canada.You should apply for Study Permit Canada before you come to Canada if you think you may wish to continue your studies in another program after you complete the short-term program. If you do not have a valid Canada Study Permit and wish to continue your studies, you will have to leave Canada in order to apply for one. And if you have one but going to expire you can renew study permit or extend study permit Canada. There are some Study Permit Canada conditions. Some of them are mentioned here:
- You may be required to pass a medical exam.
- Proof of an acceptance letter from the school or educational institution which you will attend.
- You must provide proof that you have sufficient funds to pay school fees and to reside in close proximity to the school.
- You must be able to make obvious that it is your intention to return home when your studies are complete.
- You will need to obtain a temporary resident visa for studies in Canada.
Getting study permit Canada takes some time. Normally, study permit Canada processing time is 52 days. Study permit Canada fee may vary from one program to another. Canada study permit fee may be $ 125.