Ayurveda in IndiaEnquire Now
Ayurveda is a science of natural treatment which balances the disorders and restores the energy of the body. In simple words, ayurveda is a traditional medicinal system developed in india hundreds of years ago. It is a vast medicinal science and is a rewarding career option for people interesting in this type of field.
The aim of ayurveda is to restore healthy living by focusing on the human body which is composed of four basics- the dosha, dhatu, mala and agni. According to Ayurveda, diseases are sometimes caused by the imbalance of the three listed doshas :
Moreover, ayurveda also strongly believes in curing the underlying cause of the problem whether it is psychological, physiological or an external factor so that it doesn't arises again in future. Ayurveda is the oldest and one of the most trusted forms of medicinal practice popular all across india and is now being acknowledged in other parts of the world too. It is a system of holistic health and aims to focus on healthy diet, natural medicines and lifestyle changes. In the present scenario, ayurveda is one of the popular and rewarding career options and has gained wide importance in the past few years with its increasing demand in the Indian as well as foreign society.
Best Centers For Ayurveda Education in India
Ayurveda is one of the most trusted medicinal forms all across the world as it thrives and focuses on treating any disease or problem naturally. Part from the herbal medicines, ayurveda also focuses on yoga and massage. According to ayurveda, life is a combination of senses, mind, body and soul. Ayurveda as a career is very rewarding. There are many colleges and universities offering education in ayurveda massage, and ayurveda treatment in india at different levels including undergraduates, graduates and post graduates.
Prominent Ayurved Courses in India
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Certificate Course in Ayurveda Panchakarma
- Diploma in Ayurved Medicine
- Diploma in Ayurveda Panchakarma
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Massage
- OSA Ayurveda Basics
Ayurveda Colleges & Universities in India
- Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College, New Delhi (Delhi)
- Government Ayurveda College, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Thrissur (Kerala)
- Sanjose Institute of Medical Technology (SIMT), Kannur (Kerala)
- Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
- B.V. College of Ayurveda, Pune (Maharashtra)
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Sri Ganganagar College of Ayurvedic Science and Hospital, Ganganagar (Rajasthan)