Ayurveda TrainingEnquire Now
Ayurveda is the science of natural healing.It is an art and is practiced since the ancient times but as time passed by and advancement in technology came into being, Ayurveda lost its popularity.Today, ayurveda has gained its popularity all around the world and is recognized as one of the most ideal ways of treating any ailment in a natural and safer way.
There are many ayurveda clinics which the different types of modern as well as traditional ayurveda treatment services to its customer but apart from the clinics, there are plenty of ayurveda training institutes which have gained immense popularity in the past few years as more and more people are looking forward to ayurveda career. A career as an ayurveda practitioner can be very satisfying and highly rewarding.
So, if you are looking forward to become an ayurveda health care expert or doctor, then, an ayurveda training course can help you prepare for a career in ayurveda health care. Ayurveda is an ancient healing art and treats the causes of different ailments on the whole with the help of natural herbs and oils.
Prominent Ayurveda Courses in India
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- Certificate Course in Ayurveda Panchakarma
- Diploma in Ayurved Medicine
- Diploma in Ayurveda Panchakarma
- Diploma in Ayurvedic Massage
- OSA Ayurveda Basics
Ayurveda Training Institutes in India
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College, Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh)
- Amala Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Thrissur (Kerala)
- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) : Schools and Research Centers, Kochi (Kerala)
- Annasaheb Dange Ayurvedic Medical College, Sangli (Maharashtra)
- Ashwin Rural Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Ahmednagar (Maharashtra)
- Assam Government Ayurvedic College, Guwahati (Assam)
- Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College, New Delhi (Delhi)
- Government Ayurvedic College, Patiala (Punjab)
Ayurveda in the present scenario has become a known and trusted ways of healing different ailments in the body naturally. Ayurveda doctors are in demand across india and abroad for their only way of treating the root cause of the problem and reliving the patient permanently from that ailment. No doubt, kerala and some of the other states of india are renowned for ayurveda treatments, therefore, patients from across the world travel to india for ayurveda treatments and ayurvedic training courses to make an exciting career in the field of ayurveda.