Apply for PR / Citizenship SingaporeEnquire Now
Singapore has a mixture of Western modernity & Asian cultures. For new-comers, it is an outstanding way to get initiated to living in Asia. With a total area of approximately 700 square kilometers, you will find gleaming skyscrapers, Chinese shop houses, Hindu temples, Malay mosques, and endless chains of air-conditioned shopping malls.
Singapore is safe, clean, and green - proud of its status as a Garden City. It draws many foreigners to apply for permanent resident or citizenship Singapore. You can get Singapore residence card after applying for Singapore permanent resident. If you want to be a citizen of Singapore, you must do the following:
- You have to meet the eligibility to apply for PR in Singapore.
- Apply for citizenship Singapore.
- Verify the status of your application for PR and prepare for the citizenship test. Use the information study guide for PR.
- If you are between the ages of 18 and 54, take the citizenship test.
- Attend a citizenship ceremony, if you are 14 or older.
For applying for PR in Singapore, you will have to do the following: How to apply for PR in Singapore
- Get an application package.
- Read the instruction guide.
- Fill up the PR application form and add the required documents.
- Pay the citizenship fee and get the necessary receipt.
- Mail the application form and documents to Immigration Checkpoints Authority, Singapore.
The points to apply for PR in Singapore vary on one candidate to another and the type of citizenship (temporary and permanent). As for example, skilled workers are persons with proper education, age, work experience, and language abilities under one of Singapore's official languages & who are chosen as permanent residents under six selection factors demonstrating their likelihood to be economically settled in Singapore. Candidates are evaluated under 6 factors & numerous sub factors of assessment providing points. They have to obtain the required points to apply for PR in Singapore.