Study Permit USAEnquire Now
Study Permit USA or USA Student Visa is a document issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) that allows a foreign student to study in the USA for a limited period, normally at a specific educational institution & in a particular program.
Most of international students who come to study in USA need USA Study Permit. In some cases study permit is not required.
Study Permit USA is not required in cases like a course or program with duration of six months or less, a minor child already in the USA, whose parents have legal status in the USA, other than Visitor Status and for the family or staff of a foreign representative to the USA.
You should apply for Study Permit USA before you come to the USA. If you think you wish to continue your studies in another program after you complete the short-term program, you need a study permit. If you do not have a valid USA Study Permit and wish to continue your study, you will have to leave the USA in order to apply for one. And if you have one but going to expire you can renew study permit or extend Study Permit USA. There are some Study Permit USA conditions. Some of them are mentioned here:
- Proof of an acceptance letter from the school or educational institution which you will attend.
- You must provide proof that you have sufficient funds to pay school fees and to reside in close proximity to the school.
- You must be able to make obvious that it is your intention to return home when your studies are complete.
- You may be required to pass a medical exam.
- You will need to obtain a temporary resident visa for studies in the USA.
Getting study permit USA takes some time. Normally, Study Permit USA processing time is about 52 days. Study Permit USA fee may vary from one program to another. USA study permit fee may be above $ 125.