USA VisaEnquire Now
The USA draws a large number of new residents each year. Coming to the USA is a thrilling opportunity, affording everybody an opportunity to realize his full potential.
If your desire is to immigrating to the USA, you have a number of options while applying for permanent habitation in the USA.
You will have to apply for the USA Visa to the High Commission of the USA in your own country. You have to fill up the USA Visa application and submit it to the High Commission of the USA in your country. You will be able to fill the form if you meet the USA Visa requirements.
The USA Visas are categorized into two main categories - Immigrant visas and Nonimmigrant visas. There are many types of the USA Visa. The list of the USA Visa includes US work visa, US immigration visa, US Study Visa, US visitor visa and US Travel visa. To get the USA Visa you have to do the followings: How to get USA Visa.
- Submit your valid signed Passport. The passport must contain at least one blank visa page
- One Application Form, fully completed & signed
- Recent Professional passport-type photographs
- Completed Cover Page & Credit Card Authorization forms
- Proof of funds to support yourself and dependants during your stay and enable you to leave the USA, such as a bank statement, pay stubs or proof of employment or proof of travelers checks
- Copy of Airline Tickets or Travel Agency Itinerary
- If you are visiting friends/relatives in the USA, please submit an invitation from your hosts in the USA along with a copy of their legal status in the USA