Dental Schools in AustraliaEnquire Now
Dentistry is a good career option for those who want to make their career in oral health. There are several dental schools in Australia offering undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in dentistry.
The courses in dentistry offered by schools or faculties of Australian universities are great and able to meet the international standard. The dental schools in Australia offer a particular type of educational experience which enhances self confidence and makes students to think independently to solve the problems of oral health.
Students get a good experience of educational environment in the top dental schools in Australia. The students are taught by subject experts and made to face the employment opportunities. The best dental schools in Australia are Faculty of Dentistry (University of Sydney), School of Dentistry (University of Queensland), Melbourne Dental School (University of Melbourne) and School of Dentistry and Oral Health (Griffith University).
You have to meet the requirements for applying to dental schools in Australia. You should have passed the 12th level exam with science subjects for applying to the dental schools in Australia for undergraduates. If you are applying as international student you should have score range 5 to 7 in IELTS or TOFEL. You should have BDS Degree from a recognized university for applying to postgraduate dental schools in Australia.
List of dental schools in Australia
- Faculty of Dentistry, University of Sydney
- School of Health Sciences, University of Newcastle
- School of Dentistry, Charles Sturt University
- School of Dentistry, University of Queensland
- School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Griffith University
- Faculty of Dentistry, University of Adelaide
- Melbourne Dental School, University of Melbourne
- School of health Sciences, La Trobe University
- School of Dentistry, University of Western Australia