Medical Schools in AustraliaEnquire Now
Australia, as a multicultural country offering relaxed life, beautiful scenery and wildlife, wide open spaces, familiar people, and clean & modern cities, draws international students to study medical sciences. Australia has a good academic record in medical education.
The courses offered by medical schools in Australia are great and able to meet the international standard. The medical schools/universities of Australia offer a particular type of experience which enhances self confidence and makes students to think independently to solve the situation of real life.
Students will get a good educational environment in the top medical schools in Australia. They are trained by experts and made to face the employment opportunities. There are a lot of medical schools in Australia offering undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses. Some of them are considered as the best medical schools in Australia.
The best medical schools in Australia are School of Medicine (University of Queensland), Sydney Medical School (University of Sydney), Faculty of Medicine (University of New South Wales), Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences (University of Melbourne), and Medical School (University of Adelaide). You have to meet the eligibility criteria for applying to medical schools in Australia. If you want to study at medical schools in Australia for undergraduates, you should have passed the 12th standard exam with science subjects. You should also get a good score in IELTS or TOFEL. And if you want to study at postgraduate medical schools in Australia, you should have a relevant bachelor degree with good IELTS or TOFEL scores from any recognized medical school or university.
List of medical schools in Australia
- Australian National University Medical School
- Faculty of Health Science & Medicine, Bond University
- Deakin University School of Medicine
- Flinders Medical Centre
- School of Medicine, Griffith University
- James Cook University School of Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences, Monash University
- Australian School of Advanced Medicine, Macquarie University
- School of Medicine Sydney
- Medical School, University of Adelaide
- Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, University of Melbourne
- University of Newcastle School of Medicine
- School of Rural Medicine, University of New England
- Faculty of Medicine, University of New South Wales
- School of Medicine, University of Queensland
- Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney
- School of Medicine, University of Tasmania