Part time MBA has got popularity among working professionals in India. There are a large number of management institutes and business schools in India which offer part time MBA. Some of part time MBA colleges have got very important place in management education. As for examples, Faculty of Management Studies (Delhi University), IIFT, IIM Ahmadabad, INGNOU, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta etc. One can find large number of MBA colleges in Southern India especially in Chennai and Bangalore. Both part time and full time MBA programs are available in most of the leading universities and colleges there.
Loyal Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Hindustan University, CII Institute of Logistics, Meenakshi University (MU), New college Institute of Management are most reputed colleges in Chennai. Bangalore is a place of many renowned colleges like Indian Institute of Management, Acharya Institute of Science and Management, Christ College Institute of Management, Indian Business Academy and many more.
Top Part Time MBA Colleges in India
In a world where "flexibility "is now the keyword of the daily dynamics and especially work, the Business School more attentive to the needs of their students could not help but note the need to be able to offer degree courses, the master or specialization courses customizable. In this sense, using the example of top part time mba colleges in India that have many branches scattered in the focal points of the same business world, their focus in providing training courses and degree programs in sync between different countries is a great advantage for Students attending.
The strategy, in fact, to encourage the internationalization of skills, enables the transfer of each seat without the problem of adjusting themselves with regular classes or leaving their current social responsibilities. These top part time mba colleges in India especially in Pune and Mumbai would offer students with complete flexibility with weekend and evening classes where students can take advantages of these part time mba classes while tagging with higher education. The latest in this sense is a MBA Part time. This focusing its educational interventions in the evening and leaving the study time over the weekend, is still able to provide training at the highest level so as to ensure the end of the course a certificate of complete degree program. That will help you in granting promotion or job appraisal with smart salary packages. Thus, these top part time mba colleges brings worthy to every career of experience nodes.Part time MBA colleges in Mumbai
- National institute of Industrial Engineering
- Chetana's r. K. Institute of Management & Research
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- IIT Mumbai- Sailesh J. Mehta School of Management
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research
- NarseeMonjee Institute of Management Studies
- L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research
- S P Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Delhi University
- Jawaharlal University
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Appeejay School of Management
- BharatiVidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Research
- Delhi School of Business and many others.
- School of Computer Studies and Research
- ASM Institute of Business Management
- Audyogik Shikshan Mandal
- Choice Institute of Management
- College of Events and Media - COEM
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Indian Institute of Management Training