Art Direction CoursesEnquire Now
Art direction is one of the most promising career options today. Considering the size of the entertainment industry, the demand of art directors has also increased to a great extent. There are several art direction courses offered at colleges and educational institutions to teach you through the art direction study.
After the completion of a major in art direction courses, you are liable to become an art director, responsible for generating effective visual branding for clients. This my include improving or creating a look for a magazine, web site, television channels, stage shows etc. being an art director, you may have to work along with the copy writer and work together to develop a concept or theme for an advertisement in the many organizations. For example- commercials need a lot of persuasive themes and this is developed by the creative department in which the art director plays n important role.
Some of the prominent art direction courses are as follows :
- PG diploma in art direction- 3 years
- PG diploma in art direction- 2 years
- Post graduate-certificate in art direction- 1 year.
Scope After Art Direction Courses
Career as an art director is very lucrative and rewarding. Art directors work with production houses and advertising agencies for directing feature films, TV serials, and programs, reality shows, add campaign, magazine covers and much more. Additionally, they are also needed in theatre and drama. Apart from private organizations and agencies, art directors also work with various government departments in directing specific programs related to that department. When it comes to remuneration, income mainly depends upon personal attributes like creativity, innovation and out of the box thinking ability. Well, for the first time, you may get hired at a low salary package but with years of experience and ability to learn, can help you achieve heights in the art direction field.
Some of the well known colleges and universities offering art direction courses are :
- Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Puni
- National School of Drama, New Delhi
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata
- Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida and Film
- Television Institute Of Tamil Nadu, Chennai.
- Colorchips Animation Training Centre
- Animaster, pitampura, new delhi
- Race animation academy, Hyderabad
- R.K. Films & media academy, new delhi
- Whistling woods international, Mumbai
- Arch academy of design, jaipur