Company Secretary CoursesEnquire Now
Company secretary courses have been designed for those interested to make career in the legal industry. They work for large companies, with a wide range of responsibilities. The understanding of ins and outs of corporate culture should be a must have in a Company secretary because they work to assist CEOs and other high level business people.
Company secretary courses prepare you for a lucrative career that includes business writing, corporate law and office management. For those who are new to this field, first need to understand the responsibilities and job profile of a company secretary. A company secretary is one who handles administrative duties for a company. They prepare letters, memos and other correspondence for executives. Company secretary is a wonderful career option that no only pays you a handsome amount of income but also ensures name and fame in the corporate world. Company secretary course is divided into three stages :
- Foundation programe : This course is designed for senior secondary 10+2 pass students.
- Executive programe : students enrolled in the Company secretary courses have to appear for the intermediate examination after the completion of foundation program. Therefore, the eligibility critera of enrolling in this course is to successfully complete the foundation course.
- Professional programe : Students qualify to appear for the final examinations only after the successful completion of intermediate course. The final examination can be pursued after 18 months of enrolling in the course.
Scope After Company Secretary Courses
Company secretary is an enriching and highly rewarding fields of study in which an average salary of a company secretary is around Rs. 3 Lakhs-Rs. 4 Lakhs on an average. Company secretaries with 4-5 years of experience can make around Rs. 25 Lakhs to Rs. 1 crore in large corporate houses and multi-national companies according to the ICSI figures. The compensation in this field depends upon an individual's performance and capability of handling various clients. To obtain a position and stand hold in this field, good communication skills, analytical and decision making ability are the two vital points in which you should be very proficient.
Colleges And Institute Offering These Courses Are :
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- National College Of Education & Management, Mumbai
- Centre For Corporate Research & Training, Mumbai
- Siddharth Academy