Risk Management CoursesEnquire Now
Risk Management Course, a new field of study, focuses on managing calamities like fire, earthquake, and flood. The risks of flood and fire increase manifold due to urbanization and increase of human settlements.
Settlements lying in earthquake prone areas are always at the risk of being damaged by earth movements. Residents in coal mine regions are always at a risk of exposure to methane and other toxic gases.You will be taught industrial gas leakages, building collapse and epidemics during the Risk Management Course. The threats of mass demolition of either natural or artificial nature are intensified in heavily populated areas. Risks might also be of non-materialistic nature like share market crash, project failures, or financial failure. Risk management also refers to the risk involved with financial investments, share market operations and wealth management.
Prominent Risk Management Courses
Risk Management Courses are offered mainly for those who have completed their bachelor degree and want to enter into the risk management or financial sectors. Some of prominent Risk Management Courses are :
- International Post Graduate Diploma in risk Management, Duration: One year
- Certificate course in Enterprise Risk Management
- Diploma is Treasury, Investment and Risk Management
Colleges for Risk Management CoursesRisk Management Courses are offered by many Indian Institutes. Some of famous institutes are:
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance, The Arcade,2nd Floor, World Trade Center, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai - 400005; Tel.: 022-22187003; Website: https://www.iibf.org.in/
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in India, Post Box 7100, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110002; Tel.: 011-39893989; Website: https://icai.org/post.html
- Institute of Insurance and Risk Management, 1149, Road 57, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad - 500033, Andhra Pradesh; Tel.: 040-23556470; Website: www.iirmworld.org.in
Scope after Risk Management Courses
After completing Risk Management courses you can work mainly in financial sector. You can work as wealth managers, venture capitalists, and insurance advisors.