Logistics Management CoursesEnquire Now
Logistics Management Courses has gained importance widely after the establishment of courier companies and freight forwarding gent across the world. Logistics managers are responsible for managing processes involved in supply chain, liaising with a variety of parties including suppliers of raw materials, manufacturers, retailers and customers.
In many cases, it also includes handling, packaging, and warehousing. As a logistics manager, you are responsible to liaise with raw material suppliers and consumers. The rapid increase of multinational company's establishment has led to an increase in the demand of logistics managers. If you are planning to be a part of this industry and wish to start a career as a logistics manager, it is required to obtain a degree in Logistics Management Courses. In a retail set up, a logistics manager is responsible to manage the inward flow of each item that the company deals in, manager inventories and home deliveries.
Prominent Logistics Management Courses
Logistics Management Courses are also known as supply chain management courses. Today, more and more students are taking admission in colleges and universities to establish their career as logistics manager due to the highly rewarding and enriching career opportunities offered in this field. There are plenty of logistic management courses or supply chain management courses offered at universities and colleges.
Scope After Logistics Management Courses
Logistics is a vast field with tremendous job opportunities coming your way once you have obtained a degree in logistics management courses. The scope in this field is increasing. A career in logistics can offer exciting challenges, early responsibility, and travel opportunities along with excellent remuneration. The minimum salary package of a logistics manager is between Rs. 10,000 and Rs 15,000 per month whereas an experienced professional in this field can earn around Rs. 20,000- Rs. 25,000 per month with attractive increment at a regular interval of time.
The prominent Logistics Management Courses are :
- Advance diploma in logistics management
- Diploma in international logistics management
- Diploma in multimodal transport and logistics management
- Integrated international logistics management professionals
- Post graduate diploma in logistics management
- Ph.D. supply chain management
Colleges and universities offering these courses are :
- CII Institute of logistics (CII), Chennai
- I.P.S. Institute, Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Indian Institute of Port Management (I.I.P.M), Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Indian Institute of Ship Catering, Nagercoil (Tamil Nadu)
- Indian Institution of Export and Import Management (IIEIM), Mulund (Maharashtra)
- Logistics Knowledge Park (L.K.P.), Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Narottam Morarjee Institute of Shipping, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Yak Institute of Management, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)