Audio Visual Media CoursesEnquire Now
Audio visual media courses are attracting a large number of students across the world. it is an interesting fields of study in which an audio visual professional is supposed to set up, maintain, repair, and tear down audio visual equipment used to enhance the beauty and entertainment of the events, from microphones, video recorders, projectors and screen rentals to sound and lighting rental equipments. The job growth in audio visual media industry has drastically improved in the past few years.
Moreover, the numbers of institutes and colleges offering courses in audio visual media courses have also increased to a great extent which has helped students enroll in for their favorite courses.
Prominent Audio Visual Media Courses
Audio visual media courses are offered both at graduate and postgraduate levels. According to he eligibility criteria of most of the colleges and universities, a student should be at least 10+2 pass out for purely getting admission in audio visual media college.
Scope After Audio Visual Media Courses
Students with strong zeal and interest to showcase their creative skills along with the communication skills through a lens based media, then audio visual media courses are an ideal choice for all those. There is a lucrative career growth and scope after audio visual media courses not only in terms of salary package but also in terms of work profile and promotions. According to your interests and skills, you can choose a particular field of study in audio visual media industry. For example- audio visual technicians, sound engineering technicians and radio board operators are the most common designations in demand. Building up your creative skills in one of these particular fields can help you become a well known personality in the years to come.
Some of the prominent audio visual media courses are :
- Diploma in Audio Production
- Diploma in Digital Visual Effects
- Phd in Visual Practice
- Audio Engineering Diploma
- Audio Engineering Degree
- Cameraman Diploma
- Film Directing
- Editing Diploma
- Special Effects Editor Diploma
- Production Management Diploma
- Studio Lighting and Digital Imaging - Intermediate
- Technician - Audiovisual / Camera + lights Diploma
- Master of Arts/Master of Science Professional Practice
The colleges and audiovisual schools that offer audio visual media courses are :
- Anna University Audio Visual Research Centre (AVRC), Chennai
- Ashok Kumar Academy of Dramatic Arts, Mumbai
- Asian Academy of Film and Television, NOIDA
- Bee Bee Infomedia Ltd, Mumbai
- Institute of Film Technology, Adyar, Chennai
- Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Milla Islamia, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC) Pune
- University of Rajasthan, Gandhi Nagar, Jaipur
- St.Xaviers Institute of Communication, Mumbai