Economics CoursesEnquire Now
Economics courses are among the most valued and respected courses not only in India but across the globe. There is a highly rewarding and enriching career after obtaining a degree in economics courses from a reputed college or institute. There are many universities and colleges education in economics with variety courses in economics encouraging students to become economists and help the nation in a most sort out ways.
Jobs in economics are primarily related with the finance sector and money market operations. Sometimes, it may also exist in manufacturing and retail segments. Candidates who want to make a career as an economist can enroll in economics courses from any of the top colleges known for providing quality education in economics as there is a lucrative career ahead in this field according to many career counseling experts. In fact, the nation demands some of the best economists for the welfare of everyone.
Prominent Economics Courses
Economics is a branch of social science that is becoming widely popular among students in India. This course deals with the study of production, distribution and consumption of goods and services. There are plenty of economics courses with different eligibility criteria's.
Scope After Economics Courses
Economics is divided into macro and micro economics. Economics can be a great career option for all those who have always desired to become a n economist but this can only be possible if after obtaining a degree in economics. The study of economics, guide the consumers to distribute their income in purchasing of different commodities in such a way that they can satisfy maximum number of wants within the given resources. The study and analyze of economics can be very interesting if you want to make it as your primary career option.
The prominent economics courses are :
- Masters in Economics- 2 years
- Master of science in economics or financial economics- 2 years
- Masters of science in quantitative economics- 2 years
- BA (Hons) economics
- M.A politics
- B.Sc. economics
- M.Phil economics
- M.S quantitative economics
- M.Sc (Hons) economics
- Ph.D econometrics
- Ph.D. economics
- M.Sc. financial economics
Colleges offering these courses are :
- Andhra University, Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Annai Velankanni College, Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Birla Institute Of Technology And Science (B.I.T.S), Zuarinagar (Goa), ( Rajasthan)
- Delhi school of economics
- Shri ram lal college of commerce, Delhi university
- The institute of home economics, (IHE), a college of Delhi university