Travel and Tourism CoursesEnquire Now
Colleges and universities offering travel and tourism courses are the largest earners today among the other colleges. Travel and tourism is a wide industry that attracts one and all. Apart from the lucrative job opportunities that come your way after obtaining a degree in travel and tourism, this field offers you immense opportunities to travel round the world as there are various perks and additional bonuses offered at various positions in this industry.
Working in the travel and tourism industry can be interesting and highly rewarding as per your professional career is concerned. In India, travel and tourism industry has shown rapid progress and with an increasing number of people looking forward to be a part of this industry, the introduction to many travel and tourism courses gas been made.
Once you have obtained a degree in travel and tourism, you will be working as a travel agent who is responsible to assess the needs of tourists and businessmen, helping them by making the best possible travel arrangements from the numerous travel options available with you. Besides this, there are many other job possibilities in different departments including marketing, counter sales or guide services.
Scope After Travel And Tourism Courses
Travel and tourism is no doubt, one of the highly rewarding fields of profession but when working under this industry, you need to be available 24/7 and prove yourselves at every step as it is a competitive and challenging professions when compared to the other career options. A job in this industry gives excellent rewards and returns including perks and incentives. At the same time, you get to explore many locales at low prices.
The prominent travel and tourism courses are :
- Advance diploma in airline customer services and airport operations
- Airline passenger services
- Advance diploma in travel and tourism management
- B.A travel and tourism management
- B.Sc airlines, ticketing and hospitality management
- Bachelors in air ticketing and hospitality management
- Bachelors in tourism administration
- Bachelor of hotel and tourism management
- Bachelor of tourism studies
- Certificate course in front office
- Certificate course in airfare and ticketing
- Post graduate in travel and tourism